- Este evento ha pasado.
PES live stream: Progressive answers to global challenges: Multilateralism, EU’s Role, and Feminist Foreign Policy
junio 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Party of European Socialists will hold a livestream with European Commissioners, leaders, ministers and MEPs on Wednesday 3 June 2020.
The event will see progressives hold two discussions:
- Promoting Peace and Democracy: Why Multilateralism Matters
- Feminism Can Change the World: Equality and Foreign Policy in 2020
18.00: Sergei Stanishev, President of the PES
18.05-18.45: Promoting Peace and Democracy: Why Multilateralism Matters
Moderator: Evin Incir MEP, Swedish Social Democratic Party
– Josep Borrell, High Representative for Foreign Affairs & Security Policy/Vice-President of the European Commission
– Jan Eliasson, Chairman of Sipri, and former Deputy Secretary General of UN and Foreign Minister of Sweden
– Kati Piri, MEP and Vice president of the S&D Group in the European Parliament
18.45-18.50: Iratxe García Pérez, President of S&D Group in the European Parliament
18.50-19.30: Feminism Can Change the World: Equality and Foreign Policy in 2020
Moderator: Marja Bijl, Vice-President PES Women
– Ann Linde, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sweden
– Helena Dalli, European Commissioner for Equality
– Maria Sereni, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Italy
– Heléne Fritzon, MEP and Vice-president of the S&D
Find more information about the event here.